Image Map

Monday, October 8, 2012

I'm a Melonhead!

Oh my goodness! I'm so excited!  This morning I got on my computer to check my e-mail and what was waiting for me? My very own melonhead  made by the wonderful and talented Nikki at Melonheadz Illustrating.   Nikki you did the most amazing job!  With only a picture and some really unclear ideas from me, you made the perfect melonhead for me, and you even included my precious little Paisley :).  Thank you so much!

If you have not yet checked out Melonheadz Illustrating, I would highly recommend you do ASAP.  You will love her adorable clipart!  Also check out her Etsy shop and TeachersNotebook shop.

Thanks for my wonderful melonhead!  It is now my profile picture on here, as well as at my little TPT and TeachersNotebook shops. :)  I just love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment