Image Map

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Cute Common Core Headers

Hey everyone!

I started looking for some cute headers to use in my classroom for my I can statements.  I wanted some that I could put in a picture frame, had the subject title, and had an area where writing would show up.  I couldn't find any that I thought were cute, so I decided to make some.

With these headers, just put them in a picture frame and each day you can erase your I can statement and they are ready for your next lesson.  The white frame leaves a perfect area for you to write your I can statement and have it show up so your students can easily see it.  I made these in three different backgrounds, so they will fit different classroom themes.  Each set has an I can... header and a header for each of the following subjects: Reading, Math, Writing, Social Studies, and Science

You can purchase them at my TPT or TeachersNotebook shops.  Hope you enjoy them!



























No comments:

Post a Comment