Image Map

Saturday, August 10, 2013

My Classroom...

Hey everyone,
I can't believe how much work it has been to get my classroom done!  I feel like I am in there 24/7 trying to get it finished.  Our Open House is right around the corner (Monday) and I am finally feeling a little bit better about how my classroom is coming together.  Here are some quick pictures of my progress!

My paintings are finally up in my classroom!
I'm so excited about how they turned out!  They fit perfectly above our reading area.  I love them!

Here is a collage of my classroom.  The top is our library/meeting area, the picture on the right is my teacher chair in our meeting area ( I LOVE how cozy it is... it is my favorite place to teach from because I can get down close to the kiddos and it makes me more relaxed :) ).  The picture at the bottom is my new teacher area (my teacher desk is not being used as a table for student computers and I will be working with kids in our round table)... the round table is just temporary until I get the kidney table!! Woo hoo!  And the last picture on the left is of the front of our classroom.
Most areas of my room are now cleaned off and ready to go... just have to add some small finishing touches and get all the kiddo's names on stuff.  I'm hoping I can do that in the few hours between our Opening Day and Open House.

I just wanted to update you all on the progress in my classroom.  I will definitely get some more (easier to see) pictures of my classroom and post them soon.  I know it is very bright and some people may think a little too bright, but I love that it is a bright, inviting, fun place to learn.

Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. I love those paintings! How adorable to put in your reading area! DId you paint them? We have a rule that nothing can go from our ceiling to 2 feet down. It really stinks! Some fire code in IA thing apparently! Your classroom looks great and totally ready for Monday! Don't stress too much!
    Abbey
    http://teachertalkwithmrst.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your sweet comment. I did paint them! I was am very happy with how they turned out. Our school is so old and has so many other fire hazards that I think things like this probably get overlooked ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They turned out SO SO great! Your room looks so lovely!

    Mrs. Jones Teaches :o)

    ReplyDelete