Image Map

Monday, April 1, 2013

Lock Smocks Now on Etsy!

Hey everyone!
I am so excited to announce that I have just opened up my Etsy shop! :)  Yippee!  Lock Smocks are officially for sale there!  You can check out the cute fabric options and easily purchase one for yourself... They also would make a great gift for a teacher friend... :)

Here is the link to my Etsy shop...  etsy.com/shop/thepriceofteaching

I am in the process of getting buttons for my blog so you will be able to just click there and go straight to the shop... but for now, just click the link above!

Below are the fabric options that are currently available for the Lock Smocks...


Check out my Etsy shop for more information.

Don't wait for an emergency to happen... buy yours today!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment