Image Map

Sunday, January 27, 2013

2nd Grade Common Core Aligned Assessments...

Hey everyone,

I wanted to share some math assessments that are in my TPT shop.  Each of these assessments aligns to second grade core content standards :).

Click on the picture or click HRE to my TPT shop to check out this assessment.

Click on the picture or click HERE to check out this assessment at my TPT shop.

Click the picture or click HERE to head over to my TPT and check out this assessment.

Click on the picture or HERE to check out this assessment.

Click on the picture or HERE to check out this assessment.

I have also made some tens frame decks for students to use during math centers.  The first deck you can use for a variety of games such as "Make 10 Go Fish" or "Make 20 Go Fish".  On that deck I have included a card front for both of those games... I even drew the little fishy myself :).  The second deck is specifically for "Make 20 Go Fish".  I found that when playing "Make 20 Go Fish" using the first deck with my students, they had trouble figuring out what number they needed to make 20 if the number was below 11.  This was because the tens frames on the first set of cards just showed how many empty spaces you needed to fill to make 10.  So, on the "Make 20 Go Fish" cards I added an extra blank tens frame to the cards 0-10 to allow students, who need them, to count all of the empty spaces to see what number they need to make 20.
Here are both of the decks...
Click on the picture or click HERE to check these out in my TPT shop.

Click on the picture or HERE to head over to my TPT and check these out.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment