I am married to the most amazing man in the world. We live way out in the country and love spending time outdoors. We have three adorable dogs: Buck, Paisley, and Max; and one cat named Judy.
I love doing all sorts of crafty projects. I really love drawing. I also love to paint furniture bright colors! Here are some of my creations I have painted for my classroom.
I've also painted a few teacher chairs for some teaching buddies...
Now for the fun part... some random things about me! :)
- I always wanted to meet Bob Ross and was devastated last year when I found out he had died a while ago. Now my goal is to meet Si from Duck Dynasty.
- I am crazy about goats! We used to have a few Nigerian Dwarf Goats and they were the cutest and funniest little pets ever!
- I want to write a children's book... about goats!
- I have always wanted to own an alpaca! I want to train it so I can ride it around like a horse.
- I love to hunt and fish.
- I would have loved to be an archaeologist. I like to dig around in our backyard looking for old broken pots and indian artifacts... My dad is an anthropologist, maybe that's where I get it from.
- My family is part Basque.
- Ever since middle school, I wanted a Yorkie and I wanted to name it Paisley... When my husband and I got married we finally got a Yorkie... and named her Paisley! :)
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!