Image Map

Friday, January 24, 2014

Adventures in Clipart!

Hey everyone.
I am so excited to share about my newest adventure… clipart! :)  I have been wanting to try to make my own clipart for a long time and this week I FINALLY posted my first few sets.  I love them :).  I have had so much fun drawing this week thanks to our 4 snow days.

Here are my first few sets… the first two are FREEBIES!

These are the rest of my sets :).



You can click on any of the pictures to see that clipart set in my TPT shop!

I hope you like them :).


Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh those are super cute!! I've always wanted to learn how to make clip art! How did you do it?

    Erin
    Learning to be awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks for your sweet comment. I have been using an app on my iPad to make my clipart. I draw the picture first, then take a picture of it with my iPad and fix it up with ArtStudio. I have been having a lot of fun with it!

      Delete
  2. Those farm animals are so cute...they crack me up! Just became your 250th TPT follower! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! They are soooo cute! Thank you for sharing.
    Greetings from Switzerland!
    Alessandra
    http://klassenkunst.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete