Image Map

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I'm alive! :)

Hey everyone!
Sorry it has be SO long since my last blog post!  The end of the year is such a busy time!  I have been loaded down with stuff the last few weeks and am getting a little overwhelmed.  I am still trying to finish packing up my classroom :( boo, catching up on homework for two grad classes, catching up on Lock Smock orders (sorry if you ordered one and it was a few days late!!!), and going to PDs!  All I want to do is lay by the pool, relax, and make some things for my TPT shop, but I don't think that will be happening for a few weeks... :(

I am too stressed to deal with all of the work I need to catch up on... so what do I do... get on INSTAGRAM!  That is my new addiction!  Following all of you amazing teacher bloggers has been so much fun!  I love seeing all of the cute pictures you post of your classrooms, families, things your doing in class, etc.  I have also learned some valuable lessons thanks to Instagram :).

Just wanted to check-in quick and let you all know I'm still alive! :)  Hopefully when things calm down a bit I can do a real blog post!

2 comments:

  1. I'm soooo with you on the Instagram addiction!!! I have loved looking at everyone's pictures!!!
    Robin
    The Bomb-Diggity Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one! :) It is so fun to see everyones pictures and it has made it so easy to share pictures I take... Love it!

      Delete